Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cypress Hill Made Me Swear Off Weed Forever

Nic Ouzo: Now we get into the doldrums of the show. It was pretty unanimous that instead of being elevated to one of the headlining acts of the show, that we would have been better off with only a token appearance (pun NOT intended) by what is essentially a novelty act. Sure, we enjoy "How I Could Just Kill A Man" and "Insane in the Membrane" as much as the next ese, but that's about it.

That, and the stoned antics of the absolute morons around us actually convinced me to never attempt to procure marijuana again. I can't really point to anything particular, but perhaps the dipshit next to me remarking that "there ain't nothing better than smoking a j while Cypress Hill does "Stoned Is the Way Of The World" is the coolest shit ever!" played a part. In fact, that probably pushed me over the edge.

No comments: