Friday, July 6, 2007

A Wonderful, Magical Place...

Your humble blog-dude is going on vacation during this long weekend. And you know, this is the first that the other contributors to the site are hearing about it, so you all get to join in on the fun. I'm spending the weekend in the lovely adult-oriented town of...

Orlando! Mickey Mouse is big pimpin' ya heard?



It's actually not all fun and games these days. There was that pipe bomb incident recently, and how they apparently don't really believe that "it's a small world after all" and hate all minorities.

Yeah, and Orlando is having a crime surge!

It's going to be a fun weekend, I'll tell you that! Details of course will follow, and then I begin my return to music journalism, among other things. Plus, I'll tell you all the secrets of Cold Fusion and Matter Transportation. Good times, indeed. Enjoy the holiday weekend with "One Big Holiday", courtesy of My Morning Jacket.

1 comment:

Mr. Zhuang said...

Enjoy. I'm making a pilgrimage to Portland and Fuddruckers this weekend.