Friday, July 20, 2007

Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum!


There's nothing like waking up at the crack'a noon after a night of heavy drinking. You can become a sort of detective on the trail of what the fuck happened the night before. It's a mystery to you, at least, though the people with you will probably remember everything and how you made an ass of yourself. This was the case this morning and, like a hung over Sherlock Holmes, I went out to investigate. Why is this wine bottle empty? When did I finally get to sleep? Did I send fucked up texts to people? Did I talk to such and such last night? Why is my nose broken? Etc.

And oh the surprising answers to these questions (Respectively: I drank that wine when I ran out of Cola, no answer found, yes, yes, my nose isn't broken).

So the point is, drink more or less responsibly. But a wise man once said, “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." You know who that man was? Steven Seagal!

(Not actually true. It was Frank Sinatra.)

Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Nic Ouzo said...

We love drunken shenanigans...and it is a great chance to use the "Rumtastic" tag.