Sunday, February 17, 2008

What does Kenny G have to do with basketball?

And other obeservations

So last night I'm sitting at a bar enjoying a local brew and I see a basketball game on (Pepperdine v. Santa Clara). I'm not really paying a whole lot of attention to the game because, well, there really wasn't any reason to. But at the end, after the win, they do a montage of highlights from the game. It started off normal enough, but then...

"Is that Kenny G?"

And it was.

Why was Kenny G performing at this college basketball game? When did said performance actually occur? Why Kenny G?

These questions could go on for ... minutes.

Thankfully I had beer to put my mind to ease, however temporarily. I never could figure it out, but from the picture included here, Kenny G has some major hops!

OK, on to other things...

NEW LAYOUT!

That's right, WDR has a new layout and I couldn't be happier. Well, I guess I could be happier but not within reason. The new look is pretty sweet. Thanks to Nic for taking the initiative there!

There was something else I was going to mention, but what was it? I can't recall now, but I'm sure it involved alcohol and Groundhog Day. It'll come back to me.

You may now return from the edge of you seat.

2 comments:

Nic Ouzo said...

Gotta be the shoes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.