Thursday, February 7, 2008

***URGENT*** PROGRAMMING ANNOUNCEMENT ***URGENT***

As some of you are well aware, the reason why we weren't exactly having regular posts (I mean, two weekend posts?) was mainly due to my "vacation" into the heart of The Bayou--that, and I didn't bother leaving the keys to the office to Joe and Zhuang, so they had to resort to an elaborate break-in attempt closely modeled after the movie Blue Streak (between them, they've seen the movie 18 times (and to answer your question, Mr. Zhuang would be the Martin Lawrence of the group)).

And much like Marlowe's descent into the jungle, I've got plenty of stories to tell from my trip into madness and chaos. To give you a glimpse, here's all I have to say right now:


I have a cold. I'm just glad it's not Hepatitis*.



*or chlamydia, or hantavirus, or monkeypox, or SpaceCancer

Hope that gets you pumped for what's in store next week--that's right, you're going to have a full recap of all the festivities next week, with a different tale every day. Plus, once I figure out just how to do it, you'll have the pictures I took as well (and if you thought I was a shitty writer, boy, are you in for a surprise for my photography).

In the meantime, for the rest of the week I'm devoting myself to covering politics, because someone was apparently a jackass and decided to schedule Super Tuesday on Mardi Gras. A Greek Cajun would never have allowed this.

3 comments:

Joe Reefer said...

SpaceCancer

Anonymous said...

SpaceCancer killed my mom ;_;

Nic Ouzo said...

You have my deepest SpaceCondolences. My cousin died from GalacticAIDS, so I know the pain.