Sunday, February 3, 2008

So... The Giants won?

And other observations

So wait...the Giants won? Wow. I wanted this to happen but I didn't think it would actually occur. It's kind of like going "Wow, I just got a call from Jessica Alba, and she wants me to meet her at the Shilo Inn. She says she has a Fuddrucker's burger and some orange soda." It's what I was hoping for, but I didn't think it would actually happen (Jessica, if you're reading this, CALL ME). Also, the photo at the right came up when I searched "giants" on Google. Figure it out for yourself.



But everyone but Joe knows that this is the case. As it turns out, my "associates" in the "mafia" did not go through with their promise to maim Tom Brady. As it was, he just got his ass sacked a bunch of times and will be sore in a physical and emotional way. I guess God works in mysterious ways...

But that's not all that this blog is about. This blog is about bigger things. Like Ghostbusters. I know that most of our readers have seen this film, and those that have not should head to the local video store and pick it up. This is a truly American film that should be seen by all. I picked this film for a group that was going to watch The NeveEnding Story. OK. I know a lot of people like this movie, but it's (A) not truly unending and (B) Ghostbusters is so much better. I remember wanting to be a Ghostbuster when I was 4 years old. Even now, as a student in the field of journalism, I still want to be a Ghostbuster. Why? Can you find a reason why not? Shit.

I'm not really sure where this is going, but I figured that WDR needed SOMETHING for Superbowl Sunday.

Peace, bitches.

3 comments:

Mr. Zhuang said...

I remember you commenting on this last night! It's genius.

Joe Reefer said...

HEY, even I knew the Giants won.

... I had the superbowel on in the background while I was writing a report.

So screeeeeeeeeeeeeew yeeeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuu pal!

(As a side note, I didn't actually know it was the superbowel until I turned on tv that morning and people wouldn't shut up about it.)

Nic Ouzo said...

Did you really mean to say "bowel" there, Joe?

Super Bowl. Two words. And no bowel movement (at least for this game).

And I'll tell everyone about my Shilo Inn escapades with Jess one day.