Monday, October 15, 2007

We're An International Sensation!

And it's all thanks to YOU!

Yes, it's true. Having gotten pretty bored today, I decided to check out where the hits for our humble site have been coming from. Now, I know of at least one reader outside of the country, but I was amazed to see that we have branched out not only to Europe, but also to Asia and Australia. We can only take a moment to thank our readers out there. I mean YOU! Wait, not you, YOU.

This is really great and everything, but it got me thinking: What about the rest of the world? How can we get people from South America and Africa to visit our website?

Then it came to me: I realized that I don't actually care. They will figure it out soon enough. But you know who we should try to draw to our website? ANTARCTICA!

Some of you might be thinking "Antarctica? Who the fuck lives there?" Well, not very many people. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy some drinking humor and goofy in jokes. I mean, it's cold down there...

And let's not forget that while there aren't very many people living in Antarctica, there are a lot of penguins. As anyone familiar with WDR knows, we are fans of these birds that cannot fly.

So there is only one solution: We must send computers to Antarctica for the penguins to use. It is the only way. It will be awesome, but not "Awesome Jawsome" as the Street Sharks would say.

1 comment:

Nic Ouzo said...

Fuck yeah, we need to get the penguins involved.