Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sábado Celebration!

A Special Edition Post

OK, so I was going to include this on the "Fiesta Friday" section (my or may not appear every Friday), but I was too lazy. Instead, I've found myself with some time today to make a new (and perhaps only) Sábado Celebration!


It was probably two weeks ago or so that Nic and I were watching music videos when this song came on. It was followed by laughter and some confusion on the part of Nic and I, which should become apparent when viewed.

Apparently, Will.I.Am has no idea how people, in fact, reproduce. Had he, he would know that it takes two parties, one with two X chromosomes and one with an X and a Y chromosome, to create a child. Instead he makes the flawed assumption that this said child's body came only from her "mama." I can only assume that this is one of several things "Will.I.Am" doesn't understand.

Or perhaps it is that he simply cannot stand the idea that part of that hot woman was actually the product of a dude. This, of course, is absurd, but so is the video.

Also, as and added bonus to Mr. Reefer, this video contains large amounts of T and A. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Joe Reefer said...

Here is something you can't understand
If you are Will.I.Am

Nic Ouzo said...

You're goddamn right I do.