Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pepperjack is NOT playin'!

Some good news in the world of entertainment!


I don't watch a whole lot of TV at school because, well, I don't want to pay for it and the cable is only available in the other bedroom of my apartment. Still, when I lose a show that I like, it really brings me down. That's why I was glad to see that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will be coming back for a 4th season! (Ed. Note: And you could bet your ass that Nic is excited as well)

This isn't exactly a new development (Apparently Entertainment Weekly broke the story more than a month ago) but it's new to me, and that's what matters, right? Now I won't have to look for clips on YouTube to get my fix. And it means that fellow Oregon Duck Kaitlin Olsen will still be on TV, so EVERYONE wins!

Times are good.

No comments: