Sunday, April 27, 2008

The People's Republic Of Cambridge Can Be Hilarious

I'll be sure to give you a more thorough glimpse into life on the East Coast. But I just had to post this great picture.



In case you don't notice what's great about this building, let me just say that There Is A Face. And it's ears are steaming. Adding to the hilarity is the fact that it's also the home of the Jewish Club at Harvard. When those lights are on and the ears are steaming, break out the Manischewitz because it's time to party!

4 comments:

Mr. Zhuang said...

I remember this building. I didn't remember seeing the ears steaming, though...

Joe Reefer said...

We really need a tag like "Nic Ouzo's blurry photography"

Nic Ouzo said...

Done and done. Though it's strange, of all the photos that I took, that was the one that ended up blurry. And it only gets blurry when you blow it up to its massive size--I think it's pretty clear in its small size on the page.

That being said, my photography does leave something to be desired.

Mr. Zhuang said...

I've done some pretty terrible photography as of late, but I haven't put any of it on the internet.

Yet...