Tuesday, March 4, 2008

That Creepy Star Needs to Stop Eyeballin' me...

...I mean, seriously...

So a few days ago I came across something that was, at the very least, disturbing. You may be saying "But you live in Eugene; isn't that a regular occurance?" Well, yes, but not in the same way that this is. The reason has to do with the fact that this thing will be taking place on a national level.

That's right: Carl's Jr. (Or Hardee's for the eastern part of the country) has a shake. And it is made with Cap'N Crunch.

Now, I'm no man to disrespect the Cap'N, but this is pretty crazy. What are we going to have next? Trix shakes? That Smacks Frog on my cup? Welcome to Cheney's America...

I hope that it doesn't progress that far. Cereal in my milkshakes is where I draw the line. I'm not really sure why this bothers me. I mean, we do put Cap'N Crunch in milk. But with icecream and milk it just seems...wrong.

Oh, and apparently Carl Karcher died. A while ago.I guess I missed this one. I really need a television or something.

3 comments:

Joe Reefer said...

Obviously Carl's death is why they were able to get away with this monstrosity.

Also, you know Nic and I are going to get these when I'm back in town. Prepare to be forced to drink milkshake.

[Insert hilarious backwards There Will Be Blood reference]

Mr. Zhuang said...

Oh, I know. That is why this situation is so terrifying.

Nic Ouzo said...

Nothing will ever touch my Froot Loop donut from the immortal Voodoo Donuts.

As for Cap'n Crunch, I think I've had it once in my life. I have no idea what the hell it is exactly. And you'd think after all these years, the Cap'n would be due for a promotion.