Sunday, March 2, 2008

New NIN? Yes, it's TRUE!


So I woke up today, unable to breathe through my nose, my throat was sore and I generally felt like crap. Yep, a cold is what I have, and it pretty much fucked up my day (and as we will probably see, my sleep schedule). To my surprise, when I woke up from a late nap today, I found a message on my phone from one Joe Reefer:

Joe: New nin.

Yes. There is a new Nine Inch Nails album. It is an instrumental album, two discs, 36 tracks. It's called "Ghosts I-IV."

I think it would be an understatement to say that I'm excited about this.

The website has a built in player so you can listen to the album online. I'm doing this right now, and it is awesome. Let's just say that this has turned into a good day.

Check it out, yo.

2 comments:

Joe Reefer said...

"Joe Brings Good News" - a tag that will only be used once

Nic Ouzo said...

Yeah, you would have thought this would have been the perfect case for the "Joe makes shit up and we accept it" tag. In fact, I was sure of it.