Thursday, March 27, 2008

God's Limited Sets of Blueprints: Blue Devil Edition

I am a person that is known for a few things. My ability to frighten women with my presence is legendary, as is my talent to consume copious amounts of alcohol to little ill-effect (and for the record, the first has never been a direct result of the second--God forbid we ever see the combination of Me + Alcohol + Women).

I am also known for my ability to find the resemblance between various people. See somebody on TV that seems vaguely familiar, as if you'd seen them before? Talk to me, and I'll tell you that what you just saw was a combination of John Ratzenberger and Harry Dean Stanton. My most famous contribution was identifying the host of a random talk show on Arab TV as the dastardly Saddam Geraldo.

All of this is based on my half-baked theory that God only has a set number of blueprints with people, and so when he's individually making individuals out of Earth Clay®, he has to combine certain sets to create new people. Which of course proves that my final talent is concocting retarded theories.

As proof, I ask, who is who? Dan Abrams, MSNBC host, and the Duke Blue Devil.





For the record, Dan Abrams was a Duke Blue Devil, but it's not intended to be a trick question per se. And for the record, I do realize that this is bongtarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have a talent for finding resemblances between people, but it's usually between either a)famous people and people I know, or b)people I know from different places (home and school, for example).

Perhaps this talent is genetic.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.