Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why You Should Watch NBA Regular Season Games

I know most people don't care about the NBA. And for most of the people that actually do, they don't really pay attention until the playoffs start. I am not one of those people--at least not this year. (During college, when I had stuff to do on the weeknights, I was more inclined to skip over the random Wednesday night Milwaukee - Utah matchup and not obsess over the standings on a day-to-day basis.) This year has been great, because thanks to the Comcast Sports Network, I have been able to watch every single Blazer game, watching them rise from the depths of an 0-4 and 5-12 start to becoming an almost-certain playoff contender.

While the Blazers are an intriguing enough story themselves (the hilarity that is the Blazers announcing team are worthy of a column of themselves), what about the rest of the league? Why should you watch any of their games? Well, it should be to witness moments of sheer genius, like this one right here:



Definitely makes that midweek Milwaukee - Utah matchup worth it.

1 comment:

Mr. Zhuang said...

Oh Charles...

I would be watching the games right now, but I don't have cable. This makes me a very sad panda.