Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump Day Helper -- Celebrate Good Times! Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

Yeah, I've been in a pretty good mood lately. That tends to happen when something like this occurs. So today's Hump Day Helper is all about the fun. I'm presenting the song that pretty much accurately described my state of mind late Monday night, despite the fact that this is the better song.

Because it's the new year, and you're already dreading the horrendous weekday grind. Friday can't come soon enough.

It wasn't easy, but nothing is...No!

1 comment:

Mr. Zhuang said...

I agree. The Bowl Games did all of our teams well, though I was hoping to have my team face off against LSU for the championship game. These things happen...