Monday, December 10, 2007

Oregon scares the piss out of Kansas


There are times when ya just have to take a piss. Too much beer, a long car ride, someone scares you really bad, whatever - we've all been there. But the idea of pissing into a pile of towels is not one I had ever heard of until Kansas State's Bill Walker.

Now I know that the Ducks are a force to be reckoned with on the court, but that seems a bit much of a reaction. Pissing in a pile of towels? Well, I guess Walker can really think on his feet. Or something. I would have expected a cup or something like that would be the way to get it done, but Walker really went the creative route here. I'm sure that Gatorade found this amusing. "Is it in you?" Not anymore!

Crazy stuff. Remind to bring my own towels with me if I ever make a trip to Kansas...

2 comments:

Nic Ouzo said...

Apparently it's a fine line between being Joe's hero and pissing him off.

Mr. Zhuang said...

Actually, for some damn reason, the labels feature wouldn't let me put "piss" by itself. Not sure why.

But I thought I'd leave the portion about Joe just because he hates sports talk. (even though this isn't really about sports...)