Friday, December 7, 2007

Fiesta Friday! The One Week Late Edition


Last week, I instructed one of my colleagues to write a quick post for the Friday edition, so that we wouldn't have a day off. I would have written one, but as was mentioned several times previously, I was studying for the goddamn LSAT. All I suggested was that we post a video of one of the greatest human beings of all time.

Well, that post didn't happen. The colleague responsible will remain nameless, but I'm sure you kids who have been brought up on Slylock Fox will figure it out. So, I said to myself, "Feliz Navidad, bitches." And I present to you now the video of this Great American Hero.

I am talking of course about Wilford Brimley. The man is a national treasure, from his homespun sayings to his incredible ability to endure pain. And he also warned us about the potential horrors of, what he likes to call, "The Diabeetis". Today, we're playing this video in honor of his service.

No comments: