Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years from WDR!

And a special alert to our readers

I just made a trip to the WDR mailroom to see if my copy of Rack Attack magazine was in (it wasn't) and I was surprised to find several letters from our readers among the ExtenZe free samples. The biggest question of all was, "Hey, where the fuck are your end of the year lists?"

Well keep your shirts on (unless you're from Rack Attack, in which case feel free to dress as you please). We have our lists of best and worst shit of 2007, and we're going to put them up soon. In fact, we might not even get them up until 2008. I seriously doubt that anything worthwhile will happen between now and then, but we shouldn't just assume it. I mean, how many people made asshats of themselves in 2000 when they thought crazy shit was going to happen? Well a lot of people, including these guys.

I can only assure you that the lists this year will be great. We won't have another mishap on Joe's part. You know what I'm talking about...

So enjoy the posts that follow and what's left of this wretched year of our Lord, 2007.

1 comment:

Nic Ouzo said...

I ain't workin' today, bub. Party at the Casa D'Ouzo!