Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hump Day Helper -- Backyard Barbecue Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

I figured that this week I'll provide a video that our regular visitors might not know. I mentioned these guys in my Best-of list for 2008, getting a special honorable mention since I was a fan of their debut album. For a duo, they sure make a helluva lot of noise, and it just so happens to be good noise.

No Age is punk by way of Sonic Youth, I guess. And that's a good thing, my friends. So enjoy the video, with the goofy elliptical storyline and the watery effects and the closest thing you'll see to an acid trip these days.

It's an eyesore
My head was shaved
It's a pain sometimes I try to walk on by...

No comments: