Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump Day Helper -- Live from above World Famous Ray's


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

I had embed-issues with the video I originally was going to put up for the feature (from one of the many cool bands that have albums coming out next week, making 9/23 a sort of Indie Rock Christmas), but I had to scrap that. So we have the song that's been getting me pumped just about every morning before I head off to class, and for about 10 minutes afterward I'm not thinking about sleep.

I think "Me and Mia" gets catchier every time I hear it, so I welcome you to do the same. As an added bonus, here's Ted doing one of his kickass covers.

Do you believe in something beautiful?
Then get up and be it!...

No comments: