Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump Day Helper -- Goofy Southern-Type Rock Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

Kings of Leon are a band that I've kind of enjoyed, but never felt any great love for. That being said, I have all their albums, including the new one that came out yesterday, and will pop them in from time to time. In other words, they're not like Led Zeppelin, which I actively avoid when they come up on my iTunes.

You've heard this song before. You just may not have realized it's dirty. Or that it rocks more than you thought. Enjoy the bad hair and the rollicking good time even more so.

And when she gets into your head
You know she's there to stay...

No comments: