Thursday, November 8, 2007

The "I Need to Kill Some Time Before Class" Afternoon Blowout!

Kazaam!

So I'm sitting up in the Ballmer lab at UO printing off homework and whatnot because I don't feel like printing shit off at home (yes, I have become that cheap) and I come to realize something--Guess ads seem to feature guys with shirts that are either non-existent or only halfway on. I found this particularly disturbing, considering that this is supposed to be a site for people to buy CLOTHES from, and that they seem to have no idea how to actually dress themselves (what is perhaps more disturbing is the fact that I was on the Guess website to begin with). Also, with the one exception that makes the rule, there was one guy wearing a sweatervest with nothing underneath. It was quite possibly the most retarded thing I've seen today.

So where is this post going? I really don't know. But I have to get to class. I have to turn in some project about how Guess is an evil corporation and that they should be stopped, etc, etc. Actually, it should be about how Guess has an absolutely retarded website and that anyone who shops at it, Abercrombie & Fitch, or any of those other stores is a Chad or Chelsea (if you need an explanation, you'll never know).

This is worse than being alive. I hate this.

4 comments:

Joe Reefer said...

In this thread, Mr. Zhuang admits he spends his time on designer clothing websites examining the male models.

Yet it's still better than football.

Mr. Zhuang said...

Yeah, I didn't have enough time to put up anything about football this time, mostly because the ducks aren't playing this weekend. (Ya see waht I did there? I talked about sports without REALLY talking about sports. I'm so cool...)

I will say that this was in the context of a stupid Journalism assignment, though I must admit that KaZaam was a terrible movie.

Joe Reefer said...

lol

Of course KaZaam is a terrible movie... yet also a source of endless inspiration for humor.

Nic Ouzo said...

Who the fuck is Chad?

And how dare you disrespect a hero like Shaq!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJlZd-QYY2c