Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day Helper -- Return of the Shaq Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

It's summer, which means total shit on TV. Everything has to suck unless...wait, Shaq has a new television show? And it just involves him competing with other random athletes? Sign me up!

Last night was the premiere of "Shaq Vs.", and it was actually a very entertaining show. The first episode had Shaq competing against Ben Roethlisberger, and had several highlights--Shaq being able to hit the crossbar from over thirty yards out on his first try, Shaq throwing a perfect fade route, Shaq returning an interception for a touchdown. Plus, Shaq is always just a good time, and it was on full display in his banter with Roethlisberger.

So we honor the man with his first foray into the world of entertainment--yes, that means we have a video of Shaq rapping. It's almost as good as the one video of him saving Mike the Tiger--unfortunately YouTube has pulled that video, so you'll have to settle for this. I'd also like to take the time to thank Joe Reefer for giving me the complete discography of Shaq--my iTunes appreciates it.

I get dirty after dark I'll treat like Speilberg
you get your ass kicked in the park...

No comments: