Friday, June 29, 2007

This is truly a retarded music video

Thank god for The Tube. The one cable channel I'm getting in these non-cable days, it often provides great entertainment. I love the random old retro videos that pop up, like some random performances of Hendrix and the Animals. I also see lots of really old crappy videos. Like this one, from some famous dudes who reunited.



Honestly, who throws a shoe? That's just the first of many questions.

Are they graduates or something? Of the school from "Fame"? Why are they doing the "Old Man Dance", as patented by my friend Dr. Kwabert? And why do I have to see Gordon (sorry, I mean 'Sting') strip?

My favorite part: the drummer dancing around. You see, you know he's the drummer because he's dancing with his drumsticks!

Seriously, this video needs more recognition for its awfulness. Help me realize this goal, please!

1 comment:

Joe Reefer said...

I can't decide what my favorite part of this video is yet:

1. Drummer dancing around like an idiot.

2. Drummer randomly climbing ladder.

3. Sting's general appearance throughout the entire video.

4. Sting looking most normal upon removing his shirt, and other bandmembers' looks of general confusion.

5. The non-guitar solo moment.