Friday, June 29, 2007

Since "Great Oden's Raven!" was taken...


"This is a story all about how my life got flipped - turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a minute just you sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Portland..."

This is what I picture Greg Oden singing as he waves to people driving up and down the Symeo-5 in Portland. Sure, it doesn't rhyme as well, but he is a huge Fresh Prince fan. As Mike Bellotti would say, "You fucking pussies! Take my shoe and get me a helmet...I'm kicking this field goal." I think the world would be a lot more interesting if these things I imagine happening actually did happen.

So I found this picture of Oden "dancing" with some chick at a party. Pretty good stuff if you ask me. I tried to find a good picture of of Oden with his oldman beard, but no such luck. However, when searching for "Greg Oden beard" I came up with the following picture:




Jager? Wow. I didn't know that Greg Oden and Jager were such a pair. Maybe I'll have to take Jager bombs when I watch Blazers games next year... if I watch them.

No comments: