Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thirsty Thursday!

Because let's face it: You probably have to do something tomorrow, but you're going to get drunk anyway.

Not that this really has anything to do with drinking, I just couldn't think of a title that included "Thursday" with much, how you say, pizzaz. "Thoroughfare Thursday"? That doesn't work. "Thoron Thursday"? Not that one either. See? No good names for it.

Anyway, I'm putting this post up because I just watched this video for Flight of the Conchords, and it was hilarious. Yeah, I've heard it before and watched the show on DVD a bunch, but still: Fun times. Now get out there with some rollerskates and enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

Nic Ouzo said...

Oh Mr. Zhuang, your alcoholism will continue to provide much amusement for years to come. Was "Theoretical Thursday" or "Theatrical Thursday" not good enough for you? I'm going to go with "Thickfreakness Thursday", because dammit, any night of drinking needs a soundtrack of The Black Keys.

Mr. Zhuang said...

I'm with you on the last one for sure. "Theoretical Thursday" sounds good, but I'm not sure how to work that as a theme. And, since I took a lame theater class last term, I'm just going to ignore the middle one.