Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hump Day Helper - Un Chien Andalusia Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

Alright, well I'm heading back to the West Coast after an extended sojourn in Boston, and what better way to close it out by playing a video from Boston's Greatest, The Pixies. Not only is the band empirically great (many scientific formulas have been created that can attest to this), but the band is a big favorite of each of the contributors around here. So I'm sure that this choice will be met with universal acclaim.

So I'll let the Pixies take it away, as they describe what it's like to see one fucked-up movie, man.

I wanna grow up to be, be a debaser...

1 comment:

Mr. Zhuang said...

Well played, my friend.