Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day Helper -- Traveling Back In Times Edition


Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.

You may have noticed a startling lack of activity here on WDR. That tends to happen when you take a trip to the far side of the world, and your co-workers decide that instead of picking up the slack, they're going to just watch old reruns of My Mother The Car. I didn't even think they had video copies of that series.

Tomorrow I'll be giving an update on what exactly happened, but right now, I'm as tired as fuck-all. I also believe that by traveling west I somehow broke the space-time continuum, and have no idea what time it is. Hence, the inspiration for today's video. It's always good to hear some Built To Spill, even if the sound quality is lacking. Something about beautiful guitar heroics makes it all worthwhile.

'Cause you could never know that
In a time trap
In a time trap...

No comments: