Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hump Day Helper -- Whatever Floats Your Boat

Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.



Yeah, it's been a shit week (for me). That means that we're going to need an extra-strong serving of the Helper today, so I went through my record collection and chose one of my random favorite songs. Hell, I have no idea what it's about--I don't even understand how the title even works (how do you singtechno? what the hell is spanish techno?). But it doesn't matter, because the song never fails to put a smile on my face. And what the hell, the video is pretty goofy as well.

Wired for sound, wide awake here for days in a row
Now we see what the engine can do
And I won't let this happen to you...

No comments: