Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day Helper: Double Entendre Edition

Because it's Wednesday, and we all need a pick-me-up to make it through the rest of the week in our respective hells, WDR is providing some fun.



I know it's a little late for Valentine's Day, but I figure you'll forgive me, and have yourself a funky sexy time on a Wednesday night (putting new meaning into "hump day", if you will).

This video is just more proof that Isaac Hayes was probably the coolest motherfucker in the universe. Who cares if he's reading the lyrics off a sheet? (Is he just acting like he's reading a recipe?) Does it matter?

And if someone wants to actually give the recipe a go, I'm more than willing to hear the results.

They're packed full of vitamins and good for you
So suck on my balls...

No comments: