Monday, November 3, 2008

WDR: Live Election Craziness! (Tomorrow)


Unless you've been living in a cave for the last...your entire life, you know that it's election season again here in the ol' U.S. of A. If you're like me, you're pumped for tomorrow not just because we'll know who our new president will be, but also because you're sick of all of the lame election commercials that have been on all the time. This is even worse in Oregon (with vote by mail) because the politicians (even local) keep paying for spots even though most people have already voted. I guess it's still open for the rest of the states.

Oh, well. So, I'm going to be writing a blog tomorrow that will cover the election-gasm tomorrow night. It would probably be more appropriate for Nic to do this, as he will actually be aiding in the election process, but, well, he'll be busy with that. Me? I'll be getting drunk and watching TV. Watch as my ability to write goes from bad to completely unintelligible. I hope you'll all be watching along with me.

No comments: